Book Clues - Room 18

Book 1 - Semith
Clue 1. A boy is so poor and an old man got a chocolate factory.
Clue 2. There is a mouse and that mouse is explore a lot.
Clue 3. There is a boy is don't have any parents .
Clue 4. There is a fox is so clever.

Book 2 Julianna & Janelle
  • I am greedy and unfair.
  • I always need to win or I will lose my temper.
  • I am selfish and mean.
  • I am a dog you will never want to see.
  • I am loved by a teacher greatly.
  • Good luck trying to find me and guess me you will never no.


Book 3 Barron
  • My book is a novel 
  • My book came out last year as a movie
  • My book has a beast
  • My book is a romance book
  • It is set in the medieval age
  • The main character lives in a castle
  • A curse is in this book


Book 4 Tane
Clue 1. Soon I will be a classic
Clue 2. I am older than I was in the movie.
Clue 3. I am the second to last book in a series
Clue 4. I am in the red house in my school.
Clue 5. I am written by an author who was refused a lot of times .
Who am I ??  

Karen  3 different Book clues
  1. We make stories in a treehouse, we make levels like The chocolate fountain,The lemonade fountain,The world’s most scariest roller coaster and A trampoline with no net. We have a neighbor that likes animals. What story am I ?
  2. I am a mouse that goes on adventures to the kingdom of fantasy. I am a knight but I am a scaredy-mouse!!! And I run a newspaper stand called the rodent's gazette. I make stories too! What story am I ?
  3. I got hypnotized and I am the world’s most greatest superhero. My masters Gorge and Harold are my sidekicks.What story am I ?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inventing Tenting - Design Process